Zoom Professional Teeth Whitening
ZOOM Professional Teeth Whitening backed by clinical evidence of more than 20 years. Whilst individual results will vary Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed can whiten teeth up to 8 shades lighter in one appointment.
Why ZOOM Professional Teeth Whitening may be for you
- Teeth Whitening prior to any restorative work, i.e, fillings, crowns, veneers is something to consider as any new work will match your new tooth shade
- You do a lot of public speaking or have a career in the public arena, people notice your smile
- Sensitivity has always been a concern when it comes to whitening, Zoom Teeth Whitening with the WhiteSpeed accelerator has adjustable strengths to make it a more comfortable experience
- Red wine and coffee is something you do not want to give up but you would like help and advice on attaining and maintaining a brighter smile.
- In addition to other minor tweaks, ZOOM! will just give you the look you are after
- Wedding photos, you want your smile to dazzle
- A boost in your confidence
- Your grandchildren keep commenting on your ‘dark’ teeth
- You just want to look brighter
- ZOOM WhiteSpeed technology uses a LED Lamp and not UV
Our Whitening Package for $990 inc GST includes
- A General Examination
- A scale and clean (removal or calculus and stain using an ultrasonic scaler)*
- Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed in office whitening
- Custom made whitening trays for take-home maintenance
- DayWhite Gel
- Relief ACP – Oral Care Relief Gel
- Free DayWhite syringe at every check up appointment
*If you have heavy calculus and staining this may attract an extra fee
What to expect
- Examination – this is the time where a full check-up takes place and discussion of any treatment required
- Whitening assessment – a discussion of whether you are a suitable candidate for whitening and what the anticipated results may be
- Scale and Clean – the removal of calculus and stain
- Impressions for individual whitening trays will be taken
- You will receive a sensitive toothbrush and toothpaste, to help with any sensitivity you may have
- The dental professional starts off by taking a pre-shade and picture of your teeth
- Your gums will be isolated from your teeth so that they do not come in contact with the tooth whitening gel as this can cause discomfort
- The application of teeth whitening gel occurs up to four times in fifteen-minute intervals, the strength of the WhiteSeped lamp is adjusted as required depending on level of sensitivity
- Your trays and instructions on how to use them in conjunction with DayWhite Gel will be explained to you
- A syringe of Relief Oral Care Gel, to use in your trays to combat any sensitivity that may occur is also part of this package
- Post care instructions and what food and beverages to avoid for the next few days will be discussed with you
We recommend that you have a check-up every 6 months or as directed. At every check-up, you will receive free a syringe of DayWhite Gel to maintain your white smile.
Our whitening package is safe and convenient. We would never promote or sell you a service that isn’t safe. Both your dental health and cosmetic dental needs are examined and discussed with you.
We encourage you to discuss any sensitivity issues you may have throughout this process as there are products that will help relieve symptoms for you.
Health fund claims
Generally, health funds do not cover cosmetic procedures. However, you will be able to claim on the examination and scale and clean component of our ZOOM Package. The item numbers are 011 & 114.
Some funds will also cover some of the in-chair cost. Item 118 is the number for bleaching each tooth externally. We can claim for you on the day of treatment using HICAPS, and you just pay the gap.
Copyright Dr.R.D Skinner – Dentist Melbourne
Call on 9662 1505 for all your Whitening needs