There are many dentists in Melbourne, so why should you see us?
- Dr Skinner has many years of experience in General, Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Once in our practice, you will see that Dr Skinner practices dentistry using an operating microscope. Microscopes in dentistry are wonderful tools both for diagnosing problems and for restoring teeth. They are invaluable for performing root canal therapy (endodontics), crown and veneer preparations and implant surgery.
- We are courteous and respectful of your time offering you the flexibility of making online appointments through our e-appointments portal.
- Once in our practice, you can relax in the knowledge that you are in a hygienic professional environment.
- We encourage you to ask questions so that you understand treatment options.
- We are an established general dental practice with a long history, first established in 1925 by Ralph Reginald Isaacs. Dr Richard Skinner is the third owner, looking after multiple generations of patients in the same family.
- Dr Skinner has seen repeatedly that his work lasts longer than the average expected lifetime of a restoration.
- Dentist on Collins is an accredited practice. Dental Accreditation for private dental practices encourages the adoption of the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards.
- Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) Provider
- 10% Discount to all Seniors Card holders on General Dental Services.
- Your Feedback is appreciated and encouraged by us.
- We love our work!
Dentist on Collins recognises the importance of patient feedback. We would love to know what our patients think, their likes and dislikes. Please fill out the form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient Feedback Form (Word 18KB)