ZOOM! Professional Teeth Whitening
ZOOM! Professional Teeth Whitening backed by clinical evidence of more than 20 years. Whilst individual results will vary Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed can whiten teeth up to 8 shades lighter in one appointment. Please take a moment to read about our comprehensive ZOOM Package.
Why ZOOM! Professional Teeth Whitening may be for you
- Teeth Whitening prior to any restorative work, i.e, fillings, crowns, veneers is something to consider as any new work will match your new tooth shade
- You do a lot of public speaking or have a career in the public arena, people notice your smile
- Sensitivity has always been a concern when it comes to whitening, Zoom Teeth Whitening with the WhiteSpeed accelerator has adjustable strengths to make it a more comfortable experience
- Red wine and coffee is something you do not want to give up but you would like help and advice on attaining and maintaining a brighter smile.
- Wedding photos, you want your smile to dazzle
- ZOOM! Professional Teeth Whitening can give that boost to your confidence when you smile.
- Your grandchildren keep commenting on your ‘dark’ teeth
- You just want to look brighter
- ZOOM WhiteSpeed technology uses a LED Lamp and not UV
Our Whitening Package for $990 inc GST comprises of:
- A General Dental Examination, with the suitability of tooth whitening assessed.
- A scale and clean (removal or calculus and stain on all teeth using an ultrasonic scaler)*
- Philips ZOOM! WhiteSpeed in office whitening
- Custom made whitening trays for take-home maintenance
- DayWhite Gel
- Relief ACP – Oral Care Relief Gel
- Free DayWhite syringe at every hygiene appointment
*If you have heavy calculus and staining this may attract an extra fee
What to expect
- Examination – this is the time where a full check-up takes place and discussion of any treatment required
- Whitening assessment – a discussion of whether you are a suitable candidate for whitening and what the anticipated results may be
- Scale and Clean – the removal of calculus and stain on all teeth
- Impressions for individual whitening trays are taken
- You will receive a sensitive toothbrush and toothpaste, to help with any sensitivity you may have
- The dental professional starts off by taking a pre-shade and picture of your teeth
- Your gums will be isolated from your teeth so that they do not come in contact with the tooth whitening gel as this can cause discomfort
- The application of teeth whitening gel occurs up to four times in fifteen-minute intervals, the strength of the WhiteSeped lamp is adjusted as required depending on level of sensitivity
- Your trays and instructions on how to use them in conjunction with DayWhite Gel will be explained to you
- A syringe of Relief Oral Care Gel, to use in your trays to combat any sensitivity that may occur is also part of this package
- We will discuss post care instructions and what food and beverages to avoid for the next few days
We recommend that you have a check-up every 6 months or as directed. At every check-up, you will receive free a syringe of DayWhite Gel to maintain your white smile. Our whitening package is safe and convenient. We would never promote or sell you a service that isn’t safe. Both your dental health and cosmetic dental needs are examined and discussed with you. We encourage you to discuss any sensitivity issues you may have throughout this process as there are products that will help relieve symptoms for you.
Health fund claims
Generally, health funds do not cover cosmetic procedures. Although recently we have noticed that some funds do. The item numbers are: 118 (bleaching external per tooth) x 16 (16 equals number of teeth bleached). The item numbers for the home maintenance kit are 926 x 2 and 119 x 2.
You will also be able to claim on the examination and scale and clean component of our ZOOM Package. The item numbers are 011 or 012 & 114. Please note unlike other packages out there we do not only conduct a whitening consultation, a full examination is done at your initial appointment. We also do a full mouth scale and clean on all teeth, including the ones at the back as well as a removal of stain.
We can claim for you on the day of treatment using HICAPS, and you just pay the gap.
Copyright Dr.R.D Skinner – Dentist Melbourne
Call on 9662 1505 for ZOOM! Professional Teeth Whitening